The Southern Fans' College Football Poll: One More Chance to Pull Against the Irish

Monday, December 22, 2008

One More Chance to Pull Against the Irish



Sheraton Hawaii Bowl

Wednesday, Dec. 24, 8 p.m. ESPN
Notre Dame vs. Hawaii
Hawaii favored by 1.5
Hooray! Notre Dame made a bowl game. Great job Irish. So where does the 6-6 team get to go? Oh, Hawaii for Christmas. Nice. Sunny weather. An easy WAC opponent. For a team that lost to Syracuse at home this all should really help get the Irish over .500... Err... wait a minute, doesn't Hawaii always win this game? Haven't the Irish lost every bowl game since Knute Rockne?

I'm surprised Notre Dame didn't force ESPN to drop the game so NBC could pick it up. I hate NBC for their all-Notre Dame, all-the-time contract.

I'm currently 0-1 on my picks, but I press on...

Auburn John's Expert Prediction: Hawaii: 47 , Notre Dame and Charlie's bum leg 19

1 comment:

  1. Biggest home field advantage in college football. Notre Lame will be thinking of Babes and Swinsuits, and Hawaii is going to hand them a nice "Thanks for keeping Weiss" going away present. Hawaii, easily... But then again I'm only 1-1

    ReplyDelete