The Southern Fans' College Football Poll: College Football Pick'em, Week 8

Saturday, October 23, 2010

College Football Pick'em, Week 8

Alright pollsters, the picks are in. With Oregon already pummeling UCLA to give us the first W, we're looking to continue that into Gameday. Some big matchups, and some cupcakes should make for some fun football. Here's how we see it going down. You'll see we are taking all the favorites, and expecting no big upsets. Could be rough, this is the first time the poll has gone straight with favorites, but maybe there's a first time for everything
Oregon (-24.5), W
Oklahoma (-3)
Auburn (-6)
TCU (-18.5)
MSU (-5.5)
Alabama (-16.5)
Utah (-30.5)
Iowa (-5.5)
Ohio St (-24)
Nebraska (-5.5)
Stanford (-35)
Miami (-6.5)

1 comment:

  1. To limit the emails I send everybody, I'll start posting my picks here.
    Already took Oregon
    Oklahoma, I dont think Mizz is that good, time to prove me wrong
    Auburn, LSU is unpredictable. I'll take the risk of AU at home over the mad hatter
    TCU, Really depends on which Air Force team shows up. TCU has been steadily good, so I'll risk giving up the points
    MSU, How good is this team lately? NW has only played cupcakes, this will be a blowout
    Bama, Which UT team shows, and will Bama get back to the running game. Bad, and Yes.
    Utah, My front runner for the MWC over TCU. TCU has been winning, Utah has been dominating
    Iowa, It's Iowa at home, and Stanzi and Claibourne are dominant for the hawkeyes. Wisconsin doesn't show up for a quarter due to a hangover
    Ohio St, It's OSU at home against a bad Purdue team.
    Stanford, I have no idea, this was a guess. Stanford is good and Wash St is really bad
    UNC, This game is likely to be evenly matched, and a game decided by 7 points or less means I'll take the points.

    ReplyDelete