The Southern Fans' College Football Poll: The Results Are In...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Results Are In...

Ok, once again Tech doesn't show up, loses to UVA, and forces me to celebrate less than I would've. So, I've tallied all our results in my less celebrated form.
Overall, our Pollsters were pretty spot on. We went 9-3-0 for our first week among our Top 16. South Florida continues to underperform, USC did the same, and Florida came out on fire against Kentucky, which no-one expected.
Here is how our Pollsters faired
Jarad - 10-2: I promise I didn't cheat, and I'll start sending my poll out to everyone as well.
Anil - 9-3
Greg - 9-3
Eddie - 8-4
Travis - 7-5
Max - 7-5
Ashley - 6-6
Jordan - 5-7
Jeff - 5-7
John - 4-8

2 comments:

  1. And my dominance for this season continues... and now I don't have Travis to taunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for compiling that in order from top to bottom. I'll do that next time. Next week, hopefully more people will vote, and I'll be celebrating Tech's win over Felony State University

    ReplyDelete